Sunday, May 03, 2009

I am still here

I thought it was about time to get off my bottom and update my Blog. Its been almost 2 years since I posted last and since then i have been working on a lot of projects. None of them to completion however. Since I last posted we also made a move across town, which resulted in a number of my projects being smashed to pieces in transit. One of the foremost being the Martian war machine I made from a computer mouse. I was so heart broken that I haven't had the heart to look at it since the move. It's still my intent to post photos regularly, but it remains to be seen if I will be able to. I am in the process now of looking over some of the items that where destroyed and damaged in the move, to see if their repairable or worth salvaging bits from. I am still working piecemeal on my Amazons, and have started a 28mm American Civil war project using Old Glory miniatures and Perry plastic figures, as well as some Fenlon ACW artillery and crew. I will post photos as I finish some of them. In the meantime I have uploaded some pictures of some Reaper fantasy miniatures I completed a few months back. The pictures are not the best, since I haven't practised with the camera much. However they are a good measure better than the pictures I was taking with my wife's camera. Feel free to comment on the pictures and let me know what you think.

Cheers
GeorgeD

No comments: